Sunday, November 6, 2011

Super-8 Special Effects Revealed.

There is no point in never sharing some of the special effects I have learned from shooting in Super-8. Some of the award winning Super-8 special effects that I have created may have never been done before or since.

My super-8 special effects are usually of the long time exposure type.  However, I've also done a lot of time-lapse super-8 and can share my experiences when it comes to determining the ideal time-lapse rate for your particular purpose. 


You will see never before shared super-8 special effects techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, to book your class with AlexLOGIC in the West San Fernando Valley, simply email Alex at info@myalexlogic.com and mention the class you want to take.

Payment can be made through paypal once you have confirmed with Alex that you want to take a class.

Followers